Mary talks to Ron about the challenges and struggles of life as a single mother of a special needs child. Her labours to find suitable daycare, travelling to and from specialist appointments, finding time for the basics like groceries, and extensive efforts to work with her employer to understand her unique circumstance.
- T21Mom – Episode 39 : Teresa Unnerstall – Author of “A New Course, A Mother’s Journey Navigating Down Syndrome and Autism”
- T21Mom – Episode 38 : Lisa Thomas on Daughter Sarah’s Leukemia Treatment
- T21Mom – Episode 37 : A Conversation With Dennis
- T21Mom – Episode 36 : Coping With Everything – A Personal Look
- T21Mom – Episode 35 : Educational Assistants with Roni Webster