Mary has a wide ranging discussion with Cally Wesson, CEO of British Columbia’s chapter of Variety The Children’s Charity. Cally explains the history of Variety, services that they provide, volunteers, and events they put on, including the annual Show Of Hearts Telethon. Recorded on location at the Variety offices in Burnaby B.C.
- T21Mom – Episode 39 : Teresa Unnerstall – Author of “A New Course, A Mother’s Journey Navigating Down Syndrome and Autism”
- T21Mom – Episode 38 : Lisa Thomas on Daughter Sarah’s Leukemia Treatment
- T21Mom – Episode 37 : A Conversation With Dennis
- T21Mom – Episode 36 : Coping With Everything – A Personal Look
- T21Mom – Episode 35 : Educational Assistants with Roni Webster