Mary talks with Jen Jacob, Founder of the Down Syndrome Diagnosis Network, about their work with health care professionals so they better understand Down syndrome, and issues such as the impact of delivering the diagnosis. They also talk about the increasing success of the Rockin’ Mom’s Retreat.
- T21Mom – Episode 39 : Teresa Unnerstall – Author of “A New Course, A Mother’s Journey Navigating Down Syndrome and Autism”
- T21Mom – Episode 38 : Lisa Thomas on Daughter Sarah’s Leukemia Treatment
- T21Mom – Episode 37 : A Conversation With Dennis
- T21Mom – Episode 36 : Coping With Everything – A Personal Look
- T21Mom – Episode 35 : Educational Assistants with Roni Webster